2009年6月25日木曜日

Bertie and the Mermaid
http://storynory.com/2008/12/22/bertie-and-the-mermaid/




Hello(●U●)/☆

This time I want to read cute story.
So, I had choose this story.
This story is an account of a dream.
THe hero is prince and hiroin is mermade!!
I think this combinatoin is the best other love storise.

But, they had bad impression each other at the start.
I had many mistake like a this case.
This story is very simple but, it was show us very improtant.
Did you make a mistake llike a fixed idea?
Please, try more charange!!


When I studying comparative culter, my proffeser said"Please don't stop thnking"
"Please thinking more and more".
If you stop thinking about easy to you but, very dangerous!!




See y0u next time(●V●)/




***I couldn't understood word ***


comb :くし
(combing her hair)
gasp:息が止まる
(when Sadie the Swan gasped)
spat:言葉を吐き出すこと
(Oh My, a real mermaid, right here on our pond.
Isn’t she the most wonderful creature you ever did see?”
Bertie spat out)
siren:美しい歌声で船乗りを誘い寄せ、船を難破させる半人半鳥の海の精
(Mermade they’re no better than sirens)
jolly:愉快な、素敵な、元気にする
(No she jolly well isn’t.)
overheard:聞いてしまう
(Unfortunately the mermaid overheard Bertie and she was rather put out.)
fist :げんこつ、握りこぶし
(She shook her little fist at him.)
appreciated:正しく理解する、価値を認める
(If I’m not appreciated around here I’ll pack up and go back
to the seaside thank you very much)
Riddance:厄介払い、除去
(Good Riddance)
splashe:水などを飛び散らかす、はねかかる
(made minuscule little splashes that hardly anyone could hear.)
rude :無礼な、
(If anyone’s going to be rude and horrible around here – it’s me. )
There there dear: 慰めること upset:不快な、落ち込むこと
There there dear. Don’t be upset by that smelly old frog.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿