2009年6月18日木曜日

THE AMAZON RAIN FOREST

THE AMASON RAIN FOREST
by Bernard Smith(2005)
Level2

Why i choose this one?
Because, I want to know about environment and I 'm studying developing countres.
So, I want to know more and more, developing countre's environment.
When I was reading this book, I knew manything.



For example, the Amazon is 240kilometers wide and about 20% of all the world's
clean water is in the Amazon.
The Atlantic Ocean about 1,100 rivers run into the Amazon.
I was very surprised at the fact!!
Environment is very important of all over the world.
This fact I knew now.




Recentuly, we broken many forest, I warry about our the Earth.
I think the relation between environment and development country's people.
In developing country's has any forest and, they can sell them.
but, they did'nt know how affect to environment.
After that, when they knew about that, it is too late.
They lost manything and get a vicious spiral.



What are we do?
Firstly, we knew "What happen "at the Earth.
We must act to save the Earth☆


Is that all!! See you next time(●U●)/Bye~♪




***I coulden't understand word***


disappearing:消滅する、消失する
(disappear below the horizon)
rubber:ゴムの、ゴム製品
(rubber article)
cattle:牛、畜牛
(cattle camp)
Atlantic Ocean:大西洋
(Subtropical Atlantic Ocean)
rain forest:熱帯雨林
(destruction of the rain forest)
soil:土、土壌、国土
(soil accumulation )
arrow:矢印
(arrow board )

1 件のコメント: